Tuesday, January 29, 2013

tumble, pin, and tweet me!

How invested are you in social media? 
I heard last week that Google+ passed twitter & youtube to be the second most used social media channel (behind facebook, naturally). Read the article HERE if you're in disbelief as I was. 
I am still trying to play around with my google+ account, you can create your own with a gmail email. 
Since we are on the topic of social media, I wanted to share with you some of my pages. In branding Twirling Clare and trying to find the best inspirations for all of you...I spend a fair amount of my time on the vast amount of social media channels. 
I would love for you to follow along with me. And, if you have any questions about how to get your own social media sites started...feel free to ask, I would love to help you!

Below are some of snapshots of what my social media sites look like, you can click on the pictures to access the page...or any of the text that's colored in pink will take you there as well. 












And here it is in again:
Click & Follow!

8 comments:

  1. what really? google+ surpassed all of those forms of social media i can't believe it. i am still trying to understand google+ and there are so many forms of media I need to get my blog out to promote it sometimes it makes my head spin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, just followed you on Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest.
    I still don't get Google+...but then I'm slow...I only just worked out Pinterest!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for your comment and kind words - I LOVE my lunch kit too :) haha! I'm literally obsessed with bringing a lunch to work. I refuse to purchase food during working hours when I have so much yummy stuff at home. I LOVE LOVE your blog - glad we connected. I have followed you on Twitter & Blogger. I literally have no idea what Google+ is...might have to get on that someday but what I have no (FB, LinkedIn, Blog, Twitter, Instagram) is enough as it is! Are you an Instagrammer? xo keep in touch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog doll! Checking you out on other social media now! Have a great night!

    Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your branding across all the social media sites. Great consistency. I'm in total disbelief about google+ I will have to read that article. I have a google+ account, but never use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do branding all across the social media sites too! :) My fave is Facebook :D

    Caroline
    Please feel free to join my giveaway : $80 MsDressy Gift Voucher
    http://missoline.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...